For goods bought at EASIE Living retail store or mobile van
We are not required by law to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase. However, we are happy to provide an exchange or refund on these terms:
- You return the product within three (3) working days
- You provide proof of purchase
- The goods are in their unmarked, original, unused and re-saleable condition
- Packaging, instructions and accessories are complete.
We do not accept products for refund or exchange after 3 working days.
For hygiene reasons, we do not refund or exchange these products:
- Continence products
- Toileting, bathroom and personal hygiene products
- Lift-recliner chairs.
We do not refund delivery costs except where goods are faulty.
Refunds will be made in the original tender (the way you paid for it).
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Any goods found to be faulty will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.